We offer patients two convenient locations: the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary (IEEI) at the University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago's Medical District and the Millennium Park Eye Center (MPEC) on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago.
To schedule an appointment at the IEEI (Chicago Medical District - Taylor Street)
During office hours (typically 8:30-5:00 M-F) call the clinic directly:
(After hours please leave a message with our answering service and we will return your call.)
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice (COFP) (312) 355-5220
- Contact Lens Service (312) 996-5410
- Cornea Service (312) 996-8937
- Artificial Cornea Program
- General Eye Clinic (312) 996-6562
- Glaucoma Service (312) 996-7030
- Low Vison Service (312) 355-5220
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Service (312) 996-9120
- Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery Service (312) 996-9120
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Adult Strabismus Service (312) 996-6599
- Retina Service (312) 996-6660
- Ocular Oncology
- Uveitis Service (312) 996-1324
If you are unsure which clinic you need, please call the Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice (COFP) at (312) 355-5220 and you will be routed to the right clinic.
- The online appointment request form is not available at this time.