Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice (COFP)
|Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary||Millennium Park Eye Center|
|Clinic Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (M-F)
Clinic Phone: (312) 355-5220
Fax Number: (312) 996-1259
Address: 1855 W. Taylor, Suite 1.059
Manager: Alexander Mokhur, (312) 996-6572
|Clinic Hours: 8:30-5:00 (M-F)
Clinic Phone: (312) 996-2020
Fax Number: (312) 346-5292
Address: 30 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 410
Chicago, IL 60602
Comprehensive Service Description
The Comprehensive Eye Clinic is a premiere ophthalmology practice run by recognized Board Certified ophthalmologists. The clinic provides: comprehensive eye exams, eyeglass prescriptions and contact lens fitting. The more extensive services include: state-of-the-art cataract surgery, femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery, premium intraocular lenses and the management of common and complex eye diseases. Same-day or next-day appointments are available.
For more information on appointments at any of our Clinics, including insurances taken, payment policies, and Frequently Asked Questions, see Appointments.
- We are a premiere ophthalmology practice run by recognized Board Certified ophthalmologists. We provide:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Contact lens fitting
- State of the art cataract surgery and premium intraocular lenses
- Management of common and complex eye diseases
- Same-Day/Next-Day appointments
- To learn about many of the conditions treated in the Comprehensive Ophthalmology Faculty Practice, see Eye Conditions and Treatments. For more detailed information on many eye conditions, as well as information on preventive eye care, see our Eye Facts section.