|Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary||Millennium Park Eye Center|
|Clinic Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (M-F)
Clinic Phone: (312) 996-7030
Fax Number: (312) 413-8574
Address: 1855 W. Taylor, Suite 3.171
Manager: Sofya Churilova, (312) 996-7030
|Clinic Hours: 8:30-5:00 (M-F)
Clinic Phone: (312) 996-2020
Fax Number: (312) 346-5292
Address: 30 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 410
Chicago, IL 60602
For more information on appointments at any of our Clinics, including insurances taken, payment policies, and Frequently Asked Questions, see Appointments.
- Recognized internationally as a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma and other conditions affecting intraocular pressure (IOP), the Glaucoma Service offers a range of specialized tests and the latest technologies, including:
- High resolution ultrasound biomicroscopy,
- Confocal laser microscope for optic nerve imaging, neodymium yag and diode laser
- Trabectome minimally invasive surgical procedure.
- For more information on a variety of eye conditions, see Eye Conditions and Treatments.